Pennie Ann Nichols
- Born in Louisiana.
- Raised mostly in three southern states (Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama), dipped in California, and seasoned in the Basque province of Spain.
- Over-educated at six institutions of higher learning on a journey through five changes in majors and three degrees.
- Acci- or incidentally earned my Ph.D., which, according to my friend Edgar Ulchur, stands for Pérdida de Humor Diaria (daily loss of humor).
- 14 years in teaching Spanish in university classrooms.
- 20+ years in pajamas as a freelance editor, writer, author.
- 27 years of motherhood.
- 50+ years meandering along disorganized paths of self-discovery and self-creation. Are we there yet? Lord, I hope not.
© 2015 Pennie Nichols. All Rights Reserved.